A Book of Love Stories
Dear Readers —
My upcoming novel Lucky Storms is nearing completion. This week I begin to publish serialized excerpts of it for paid subscribers.
(PS: Most of my new book Astrology Is Real: Revelations from My Life as an Oracle is also available to paid subscribers in my newsletter archives.)
Beneath the paywall below are the first two chapters of Lucky Storms. Here’s what New York Times' bestselling author adrienne maree brown says about my novel:
"With LUCKY STORMS, Rob Brezsny unleashes his wild imagination and his multiple ways of seeing and knowing into a visceral love note. It’s a novel that feels like a song, a set of spells, a tantric dance, and a fierce fight for this earth.
“Brezsny invites us into a way of dreaming that can weave us back into relationship with each other, with all that has lived and all that will live."
Here’s a description of the book:
LUCKY STORMS is a novel that blends multiple love stories:
• an adoration of the Earth during a time of environmental emergency
• a prayer for empathy and intimacy to be revered as superpowers that can prevent ecocide
• an invocation of the divine feminine rising up sacred and strong within people of all genders
• a celebration of our nightly dreams as healing agents
• a communion with the non-human intelligences of our gorgeous planet