Lucky Storms, Part 3
A Book of Love Stories
Dear Readers —
My upcoming novel Lucky Storms is nearing completion. Two weeks ago I began to publish serialized excerpts of it for paid subscribers.
Beneath the paywall below are Chapters 5, 6, and 7
Here’s what New York Times' bestselling author adrienne maree brown says about my novel:
"With LUCKY STORMS, Rob Brezsny unleashes his wild imagination and his multiple ways of seeing and knowing into a visceral love note. It’s a novel that feels like a song, a set of spells, a tantric dance, and a fierce fight for this earth.
“Brezsny invites us into a way of dreaming that can weave us back into relationship with each other, with all that has lived and all that will live."
Here’s a description of the book:
LUCKY STORMS is a novel that blends multiple love stories:
• an adoration of the Earth during a time of environmental emergency
• a prayer for empathy and intimacy to be revered as superpowers that can prevent ecocide
• an invocation of the divine feminine rising up sacred and strong within people of all genders
• a celebration of our nightly dreams as healing agents
• a communion with the non-human intelligences of our gorgeous planet